Hi! I’m a freelance technology journalist and editor. I led the reviews team at Digital Trends. Prior to that, I had work published in PC Mag, TechHive, MakeUseOf, The Escapist, GamesRadar, Consumer’s Digest, and more. You can view my full resume on LinkedIn.
I have over 12 years experience diving deep into highly technical topics and digging up answers that will entertain and inform your audience. The bulk of my work covers personal computing past, present, in future. I’ve toured the history of x86 computers, but I’ve also interviewed engineers on topics like quantum computing, edge computing, and AI. I have the background needed to cover these topics for B2B publications, but I specialize in translating these complex and unapproachable topics into snappy copy that mainstream readers can enjoy.
- Google’s Stadia is the future of gaming, and that’s bad news for our planet
- With Q#, Microsoft is throwing programmers the keys to quantum
- Inside the Intel lab that put a legit gaming desktop in the palm of your hand
Reviews are where I started years ago, and they remain a personal favorite. I’m a firm believer in exhaustive, standardized testing, viewed through the lens of daily use. Over the years, I’ve examined nearly every piece of consumer tech available, from $10,000 gaming desktops to cutting-edge electric bikes.
- Apple iPhone SE Review (2020): Everything you need at lightning speed
- Specialized Turbo Como 4 review: Comfortably quick
- Asus Zenbook Prime UX31A review: Execution matters
I’m no stranger to best-of guides, comparisons, and other articles that can drive revenue to your site. In addition to writing hundreds of these articles over the past decade, I’ve led team projects to improve the quality of service journalism. The result? A 275% year-over-year increase in monthly commissions.
Yes, I can even pivot to video! While I’ve spent most of my career as a writer, I have experience in front of a camera in both live and scripted formats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmChHgMjafI&feature=emb_logo
- Alienware Area 51M gaming laptop review
- Nvidia GeForce Now: An early look at cloud gaming
- Digital Trends Live Episode 117: Alexa knows where you live, lab grown meat, more